DFUN’s Battery Monitoring System Helps you Extend Battery Life, Maintain Uptime and Maximize Return on Investment.
Save money & avoid business losses
7*24h online monitoring the battery to analyze and predict battery accidents that may happen. Accurate data report and real-time alarm (Via LED indicator, system notification and SMS notification), allowing to respond quickly to potential battery accidents. Reduce cost on human check and maintenance.
Remotely monitor battery data and find out the exact faults of specific individual batteries.
Prolong battery life
Equalize voltage of whole battery string to optimize battery status and prolong battery life.
Accurate SOC & SOH calculation
Monitor the batteries to know exactly when to replace the batteries.
Guarantee human safety
Reduce the frequency of physical contact with the battery.
Monitor ambient temperature & humidity
Over-limit of ambient temperature & humidity does harm to battery
performance and capacity.
How does it work?
Measure cell voltage, internal impedance and cell temperature from negative pole.
1. Measure string voltage, charge & discharge current via Hall sensor.
2. Send order to cell sensor to calculate SOC & SOH.
3. Equalize voltage of the whole string.
1. Store and analyze data it collects.
2. With built-in web server, all data can be displayed on web page system.
3. Report for battery, such as string voltage & current, cell voltage, cell temperature, cell impedance.
4. Pinpointing alarm for battery problems/issues.
5. SMS alarm.
6. Available for Modbus-TCP/IP and SNMP communication protocol.
7. Measure ambient temperature & humidity.